Do you accept Returns?
We do not accept returns on any of our items. Prior to confirming your order with us it is important to consider that all of your selections are exactly to your liking. Together with GOFFT, you are designing a package especially made for you. You are customizing our collections, with quantities and sizes specific to your needs and once we’ve placed the order with our vendors, we cannot accept any cancellations or returns.
We do however, understand that things can happen along the way from our facilities to your door. In these cases, we may accept exchanges for defective or damaged items at our discretion.
Please see below for our Exchange Conditions.
How do exchanges work?
Our team and our vendors take great care in selecting quality packaging, but in the event that you receive a damaged item, we may review your claim and accept to exchange the damaged item(s) within 7 calendar days of delivery.
GOFFT customers are responsible for return and reshipment costs on all exchanged items. GOFFT will reimburse shipping costs once we have received and approved the items for exchange. We advise that you insure these items as we will not be liable for items lost in transit. GOFFT reserves the right to refuse an exchange if it does not meet the following conditions.
For any damaged or defective items to be considered for exchange, the customer is responsible for following the process set below.
Exchange Process and Conditions
- You should check the package(s) upon arrival.
- If it has any visible damage (visible tears, significant dirt, or other apparent damage), you should immediately state this on the delivery docket.
- Take clear photos of the damage to the packaging prior to opening. Even if the exterior packaging is not damaged, please take photos clearly showing the condition of the exterior packaging.
- You should then immediately check the contents of the package for any damages and take clear and distinguishable photos of the damages.
- Report damages of any items by emailing info@GOFFT.com with your name and order number in the subject line, and attach the filled out the Exchange Request Form and pictures of all damages, within 24 hours of delivery.
- Upon review of your claim, we will determine the damaged item’s eligibility for exchange. We will send you an e-mail confirmation stating that you may initiate the return for exchange of the damaged items only – whole collections are not eligible for exchange.
- All items returned for exchange must be received within 7 days of the approval of your claim.
- Item(s) must arrive in our warehouse in the same condition as in the photos submitted with your claim, and in their original packaging. Once you’ve opened the package to inspect the item, it must be re-packaged exactly the same way it was sent.
- Upon review of the damaged items at our facility, anything GOFFT considers ineligible will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Please be advised, all costs associated with returns for exchanges are paid for by the customer. Once we have received the damaged item(s) at our facilities and approved the exchange, GOFFT will reimburse the shipping costs to and from our facilities.
Please note that due to the craftsmanship, artisanal quality, and raw materials used, some products may vary in finish, color or pattern and are not eligible for exchange. Find out more about Artisanal Quality by reading our note on this here.
What if I did not receive the product(s) I ordered?
In the event of a delivery error, contact us within 24 hours of delivery at info@GOFFT.com. We promise to deliver the product according to your order as soon as possible. GOFFT is responsible for all return costs under this condition only.
The Exchange Process and all other Conditions apply. Please follow the steps outlined above.